Free Webinars to Explore the Exploding Functional Food Market in China
2018-09-26 10:28 Wednesday
Commercial event provider Duxes will host two webinars on its XEvents mobile app in October, shedding light on growing demand for health products and functional foods in China, and significant policy reforms that have restructured the market. Both webinars will be free of charge for the public, continuing Duxes' decade-long commitment to educate the functional food industry on the latest market developments.
The first webinar will take place from 4 to 5 PM (Beijing time), on October 9th, and feature Michelle Huang, Director of Consumer Food (China) for RaboResearch Food & Agribusiness, addressing Macro and Consumer Health and Nutrition Trends. On October 11th at the same time, Dr.Wendell Wei, CEO of China Gate Consulting, will detail China's Health Food Registration and Filing System.
Ms. Huang's presentation will highlight the radical impact of sustained economic growth, an aging population, urbanization, and mobile payments, on consumer demand for health and nutrition products in China. She will also analyze the global market, noting the increasing emphasis on general wellbeing, digestive health, and weight loss, and product categories that offer the most promise.
Dr.Wei's presentation will focus on the regulatory environment for health foods in China, with in-depth testimony on new legislation, and the intricate product registration process. His presentation includes tangible advice for companies that import health food productsinto China, and crucial information on raw ingredients, quality and testing standards, formulation, and production.
Duxes warmly invites professionals working in the food & beverage, nutrition, and health product industries, as well as those in related fields, to register to attend the upcoming webinars. The unique format will provide attendees with a glimpse of Duxes' acclaimed coverage of the functional food industry content, including two summits this fall in Frankfurt and Beijing, and the immersive features of the XEvents app, which provides for an optimal event experience. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please follow the steps below to download XEvents and successfully register:
How to Join the Webinar
1. Download the XEvents app on the following platforms (App Store, Google Play, Huawei), the official website http://www.xevents.com.cn, or scan the QR code below (for users that have already downloaded XEvents, please ensure that you are using the latest version: IOS-2.0.7,Android-2.0.7):
2. If it is your first time using XEvents, please register on the platform using the process outlined below:
3. Open XEvents and find the webinar you would like to join on the home page. You will see related information for the webinar, and an online registration option. Click "Register", and following the process outlined below, complete your registration. After registering, the webinar will automatically be added to the "Events" tab.
4. To sign in to the webinar, click on "Events" fifteen minutes before the start of the presentation, and after choosing the webinar you will attend, the page below will appear. Click on the "Sign In" button to complete the process. (users who have already registered can sign in anytime from 15 minutes prior to the start of the presentation to its conclusion):
5. Click "Live" to experience the free webinar, complete with all of XEvents' convenient features!
Sponsorship opportunities are limited, If you would like more information
Please contact: Mia Shen
Tel: +86 21 55800330 ext 8033
Fax: +86 21 55800309