Free Webinar Explores the Booming Chinese Dairy Industry
2018-10-19 16:56 Friday
Commercial event provider Duxes will host a webinar on its XEvents mobile app on November 1st from 4 to 5 PM (Beijing time), which will address the flourishing Chinese dairy industry. The event will be free of charge to the public, and contain important content on successful dairy retail models in China, offering global dairy professionals with an unprecedented opportunity to learn more about a key market undergoing dramatic transformation.
Exclusive 1,200 RMB voucher for webinar attendees！
This voucher can be redeemed to attend the 5th Dairy Asia Pacific Summit 2018, on November 15-16 in Singapore, and can only be accessed during the webinar by clicking the promotion banner to register through XEvents.
The International Key Account Manager for Arla Foods, Bob den Hartog, will give a presentation entitled: Working with retailers to win in China's increasingly competitive dairy industry, highlighting Arla Foods' approach in the Chinese market, challenges related to partnering with retailers, as well as the strategic development for dairy employed by retailers in China. Mr.den Hartog will draw from his extensive firsthand experience negotiating partnerships with leading retailers including Walmart, Sam's Club, and Tesco, delivering coverage that is engaging, unique, and authoritative.
Duxes warmly invites professionals working in the dairy industry, and related fields, to register for the webinar. The interactive format will provide attendees with a free glimpse of Duxes' acclaimed coverage of the dairy industry, including the upcoming 5th Dairy Asia Pacific Summit 2018, which will feature a presentation from Mr. den Hartog. Furthermore, the webinar enables attendees to experience the immersive features of XEvents, a mobile event application that has drawn universal praise from Duxes attendees. If you are interested in taking advantage of this extraordinary order, please follow the steps below to download XEvents and successfully register:
Don't miss out!
How to Join the Webinar
1. Download the XEvents app on the following platforms (App Store, Google Play, Huawei), the official website http://www.xevents.com.cn, or scan the QR code: (for users that have already downloaded XEvents, please ensure that you are using the latest version: IOS-2.0.7,Android-2.0.7)
2. If it is your first time using XEvents, please register on the platform using the process outlined below:
3. Open XEvents and find the webinar you would like to join on the home page. You will see related information for the webinar, and an online registration option. Click "Register", and following the process outlined below, complete your registration. After registering, the webinar will automatically be added to the "Events" tab.
4. To sign in to the webinar, click on "Events" fifteen minutes before the start of the presentation, and after choosing the webinar you will attend, the page below will appear. Click on the "Sign In" button to complete the process. （users who have already registered can sign in anytime from 15 minutes prior to the start of the presentation to its conclusion):
5. Click "Live" to experience the free webinar, complete with all of XEvents' convenient features!
Sponsorship opportunities are limited!
If you would like more information, please contact:
Tel: +86 21 55800330 ext. 8057
Fax: +86 21 55800309